Maple Tree Primary School has received a ‘Good’ rating after their first routine Ofsted inspection
Parkview Education are delighted to announce that during its first routine inspection Maple Tree Primary School has been rated Good by Ofsted!
Staff and leaders have high expectations. They have been very successful at integrating pupils into the school and re-engaging them in learning. Pupils talk enthusiastically about how adults help and support them.
Other positive findings highlighted in the Ofsted report included:
- The school provides a safe and consistent environment that enables pupils to settle well into learning and begin to thrive.
- Staff use pupils’ own interests to engage and enthuse them, but also ensure that pupils’ interests are broadened.
- Parents say that staff understand their children’s needs very well and adapt the learning to make it work for each individual.
- Parents appreciate the way that staff and leaders value their child and celebrate their strengths and successes.
We are all absolutely delighted with the result. There has been a great deal of hard work both by pupils and staff and we are pleased that Ofsted has recognised this. We do not see this as the end point of the journey, we will continue to strive to ensure that the learners at Maple Tree Primary School benefit from excellent teaching and learning.
Ivy Lodge were visited by The Food Standards Agency on the 24th November 2022. We are pleased and proud to be able to say we received a food hygiene rating of 5!
5 is the top of the scale, this means the hygiene standards are very good and fully comply with the law.
To get the top rating, businesses must do well in all three elements which are.
- How hygienically the food is handled – how it is prepared, cooked, re-heated, cooled and stored
- The physical condition of the business –including cleanliness, layout, lighting, ventilation, pest control and other facilities
- How the business manages ways of keeping food safe, looking at processes, training and systems to ensure good hygiene is maintained. The officer can then assess the level of confidence in standards being maintained in the future.
Our Deputy Manager at Ivy Lodge achieved her Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management with Children and Young People!
Tiff originally joined Parkview Care as a Team Leader in April 2021 and was soon promoted to Deputy Manager in October 2021.
We were so pleased to hear of her completing her Level 5 Diploma and we are looking forward to her future ventures with us!
Well done Tiff!
Parkview Care showed their support at the Tottenham game on Sunday!
We’re rooting for our favourite team to get through to the champions league this weekend!
Our home in Kent has been thinking of ways to get out and make its stamp on the local community.
During half term a day was planned with the young people and staff team to get out into the village and take part in an orienteering activity which included a litter pick.
Well done to all involved on having such a positive impact on the local community.
A massive congratulations to Team RC who pulled out all the stops finding all the items on their list and collecting a large bag of litter protecting the village wildlife.
Our young people at The Cottage have been learning all about health and nutrition from our dedicated staff team.
As a result of discovering the benefits of growing your own vegetables, they thought it would be a great fun to try growing some of them. Our fantastic maintenance team were more than happy to build a vegetable patch in the garden and our young people spent a busy day over the weekend creating their veg patch.
Well done to all involved, we cannot wait to see the results of your hard work!