2 years ago
Parkview Care Management Development Programme
We are pleased to announce the roll out of Parkview Care’s First Management Development Programme. The programme will commence in December 2021 and run over a 12-month period.
The Parkview Care Management Development Programme has been developed to ensure the following:
- To support identified company growth in 2022.
- To facilitate the smooth opening of new homes with ‘home grown’ managers who have an in- depth understanding of the company systems, procedures and processes.
- To support staff retention/career development
- To create opportunities for Team Leaders and aspiring Residential Care staff to further learn about the sector prior to taking on new challenges
- To provide an entry route into the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management.
- To reduce the need for Quality Assurance support in new provisions by training managers before they step into Registered Managers positions.
- To inspire the staff with the talent to succeed in Registered Managers posts and to commit to long careers with Parkview Care where career progression is possible and achievable.
The successful candidates will have to successfully complete a range of evidence-based work packs which will include both experiential learning and conventional training to support their ability to practically fulfil the role of a Registered Manager and support in the completion of the Level 5 qualification in leadership and management.
We wish all our applicants the very best of luck and a bright future within Parkview Care. We shall keep you all posted on the progress of our aspiring managers.