A massive congratulations to Clayton, Tiffany, and their dedicated team at Ivy lodge as well as of course our young people who this week had their interim Ofsted inspection.
The feedback truly reflected the positive outcomes being achieved in the home by our incredible team which has resulted in improved effectiveness being received by the home.
Focus points of the feedback included:
- The young people express feeling happy and safe in the home.
- Risk assessments are robust and hold external agencies accountable to their roles.
- The home advocates for the needs of its young people and effective challenges agencies who they feel have not fulfilled their role.
- Training provided to the team is focused and relevant to the needs of young people.
- Care plans provide support and guidance to the team and share the views of the young people which is linked to targeted key working and interventions.
- Supervision of the team and manager is regular. Supervision provides focus and development to staff which improves outcomes for the young people.
We could not be prouder of our team and young people at Ivy lodge, and we look forward to your full inspection in the next cycle.